An absolute favourite in our house and always leads to clean plates. Great for batch cooking and freezing and can also be used for making a lasagne dish!
time: 20 mins
- 2 Tins chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp of Stevia
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- 900g/1kg Kerrigans Premium Mince
- 3 cloves of garlic - crushed
- 1 large Spanish onion - finely diced
- Rapeseed Oil
- Macoroni pasta
- Start by making the sauce first.
- Pass the tins of tomatoes trough a sive. Season with some sea salt and cracked black to your liking and then add the stevia and bring to a gentle simmer.
- On a large pan add some olive oil and gently sauté the onion and garlic for 2-3 on a low heat.
- Add in the mince gradually in 3 or 4 amounts and cook until all browned.
- Once browned add in the sauce and combine.
- Serve on its own with grated white cheddar cheese and macoroni pasta. Add rocket leaves for added colour and texture.